Thursday, September 8, 2016

Project 28 success!


Project Level 28 was a success! (sort of...) Hit Level 28 one day after on my birthday! It was a long and tedious grind, given that I still hold a boring 9 to 5 job that does not let me become a Pokemon Master, but I did it. Such satisfaction. Such jubilation. And as such, now what? 

Game beside the point, another year on in life, another journey, another epic adventure. Still have yet to figure out what I want to do in life. Quit my job and go full time Pokemon trainer? Nah, don't dare to take the risk. Setting up a business of my own? Thought about it, talked about it, and still have no idea where or when or what to take action on. Sometimes I feel that my life is in a mess, the road ahead covered with fog, and the only way to know what is ahead is just to grope my way through. Never had a dream as a kid, nothing conventional anyway. 


Saw a nice quote on a 9gag post that us Pokemon kids didn't grow old, we leveled up. So leveling up to 28 brings forth a whole new set of challenges in life. Challenges that might need more training and preparation before facing. Yes I might not know what life has in store for me in the upcoming months and years to come. But I have a bag full of Ultra Balls and Razz Berries. I have my high CP Pokemon that I powered up with my stardust. Bring it on life, I am ready.


Just like this Squirtle in a Whirlpool, you can choose to either fight against the current, or just go with the flow :)

No comments: